We have a successful history of FPGA related work. In ASIC projects the emulation is normally done with some rapid prototyping platform or custom FPGA board. And we know how to use those emulation platforms. We are capable of making the design and utilizing design flow in a way that fulfills both the ASIC and FPGA requirements. We have also successfully executed a lot of projects that are targeted only to FPGA environment.
- We offer completely out-sourced development projects including
- Project and quality management
- Architectural design and specification
- Product feasibility studies: cost analysis, trade-off's, feature sets
- All development work including the tools and infrastructure
- Large experience from different applications, FPGA technologies and design
- All major vendors
- Specification, design & verification
- Network and wireless protocols
- Clocking and resetting
- Place and Route
- Rapid prototyping platforms
- Custom FPGA boards
"You have to have a deep knowledge before you can fully utilize the FPGA design capabilities."